Receptionist cum Telephone Operator needed at the Embassy of Japan
22 May 2016, 19:51
The Embassy of Japan is seeking qualified candidate for the position of ‘Receptionist cum Telephone Operator’ for immediate appointment.
1. Interpersonal skills: Skills to speak in Bengali, English and Japanese in a courteous and sociable manner is essential. The applicants should have at least 3 years work experience in the following area(s): Front Desk, Reception, Telephone Operator
2. Education: Bachelor degree or above of relevant discipline from a reputed university is required.
3. Copmuter skills: Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel is preferable. Good speed in typing: 30-40 words per minute.
4. Age: from 25 to 30 years old.
How to apply:
All applicants are required to submit:
(1) Curriculum Vitae;
(2) One recent passport sized coloured photograph with the name of the applicant written on the back of the photo;
(3) Copies of all relevant academic records and certificates;
(4) All contact information including all relevant phone numbers, both permanent and current address and e-mail addresses.
(5) Photocopy of National ID Card.
Please indicate the post applied for on the front side of the envelope. All documents are to be submitted in A4 size paper.
The deadline for the application is 31 May 2016.
Only short-listed candidates who pass the first screening will be notified of the date for the interview.