German Embassy Dhaka seeking Cultural & Education Officer
23 May 2016, 12:25 | updated: 23 May 2016, 12:33
The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Dhaka has a vacancy for a Cultural and Education Officer in the embassy’s Cultural Section.
The full-time position (38 hours/week) is available until August 1, 2016. Payment is subject to the Embassy's salary scale.
1. Bachelor’s or comparable undergraduate degree, preferably in a humanities subject; in case no university degree was acquired: HSC or A-Levels.
2. Excellent proficiency in English, preferably proven via an internationally recognised certificate (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS).
3. Excellent proficiency in Bengali.
4. Knowledge of German is compulsory, but would be an asset and compensated financially.
5. Ability to work effectively under pressure while seeing to a wide range of different tasks.
6. Ability to work independently and creatively and to take initiative.
7. Strong computer skillset, in particular with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
8. Strong abilities in interpersonal communication, presenting content, layout / design and report-writing.
To get the details please see below and/or download the PDF file: