Nidahas Trophy 2018, 5th T20I: Bangladesh vs India — Statistical Preview
14 Mar 2018, 10:36
Ahead of the all-important clash between Bangladesh and India in the fifth match of the Nidahas Trophy 2018, presenting a statistical analysis of the two teams in T20Is.
- This will be the seventh T20 between these teams, India have claimed victory in each of the previous six clashes.
- India have been victorious in eight of their 10 outings at R.Premadasa Stadium in Colombo, compared to Bangladesh who have won two and lost two of their four previous T20Is at this venue.
- Bangladesh have tasted defeat in 13 of their last 15 T20 matches overall (W2), they do come into this game having claimed a win over Sri Lanka in their most recent match however.
- Mushfiqur Rahim registered his highest ever T20I score in Bangladesh’s last game; he managed to record his unbeaten 72 off just 35 balls, a strike rate of 206.
- Dinesh Karthik has averaged 69 across his seven T20I innings played for India since the start of 2017; he has finished not out in five of those knocks however, including a 39* versus Sri Lanka in his side’s six-wicket win last time out, reports indiatimes.com.