Video: Python stopped from swallowing a whole deer
A rare species of 13 feet long python was found in Pune, India after the reptile caused panic by swallowing a deer.
The incident took place at Maval near Bedse caves. Farmers who were busy yeilding rice in the field noticed the python and panicked.
Immediately the forest staffer Santosh Dahibhate was alerted. Nilesh Garade of wildlife rescue said, ‘by the time we reached we noticed he had caught his prey and was swallowing it. We feared that some child might have fallen prey. So we rushed and later noticed it was a deer. Indian Rock Python is 13 feet and weighs 80kgs. We rescued and handed him over to the forest department.’
Watch the video………..