The emergence of Bangladesh with the hand of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman in 1971 required the demand of educational and institutional reform, which played a key role of attaining right to education and educational freedom of millions of boys and girls in present Bangladesh. Bangabandhu understood that true freedom could be achieved through planning and implementing a modern education...
- Education Philosophy of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman
- Int'l Day of the Midwife: Story of a dedicated midwife working in a BD Health Complex
- This is how five countries slowed down Coronavirus
- Pandemic coronavirus response in Bangladesh : Practical steps required, not gibberish
- Begum Rokeya: Name of a brief candle in the darkness