Housing and Public Works Minister SM Rezaul Karim on Monday said Rajdhani Unnayan Kartripakkha (Rajuk) has taken a project for ‘urban redevelopment’, aiming to resolve the existing civic problems of Old Dhaka.In reply to a tabled question from ruling Awami League MP M Abdul Latif, the minister also informed the House that seven possible places have been identified primarily at Islambugh,...
- Project taken for ‘urban redevelopment’ of Old Dhaka: Minister
- Coronavirus: PM directs bringing back Bangladeshis willing to return from China
- Coronavirus in China: Govt considering temporary travel ban
- Dhaka City Polls: BNP candidate Ishraque attacked
- AL conspiring to hinder BNP’s victory, alleges Fakhrul