Democrat Joe Biden will be sworn in as the 46th president of the United States on Wednesday, assuming the helm of a country beset by deep political divides and battered by a raging coronavirus pandemic.Biden, 78, will become the oldest U.S. president in history at a scaled-back ceremony in Washington that has been largely stripped of its usual pomp and circumstance, due both to the coronavirus...
- Biden to assume U.S. presidency amid deep division and raging pandemic
- Biden to block Trump's plan to lift COVID-19 European travel restrictions
- 'It was a non-event': Pro-Trump protests quiet amid massive police presence across U.S.
- U.S. state capitals gird for armed pro-Trump protests
- Retired doctors and more syringes: Biden lays out plan to get America vaccinated