An independent commission established by Myanmar's government has concluded there are reasons to believe that security forces committed war crimes in counterinsurgency operations that led more than 700,000 Rohingya Muslims to flee to neighboring Bangladesh.However, the commission, headed by a Philippine diplomat, said in a report given Monday to President Win Myint that there is no evidence...
- Myanmar panel: Security forces likely committed war crimes
- House leaders march Trump impeachment articles to the Senate
- Musharraf: Death penalty for ex-Pakistan president thrown out
- Trump ups Iran accusations, says 4 US embassies targeted
- Ukrainian airliner crashes after take-off in Iran, killing all 176 aboard