The UN Human Rights Office has called on Myanmar to immediately and unconditionally implement the top UN court’s order in full, consistently with its obligations under the Charter and the Court’s Statute. "The proceedings before the court are vitally important, opening up a path towards judicial determination of Myanmar’s possible responsibility as a state under the Genocide Convention for the...
- Implement ICJ order immediately: UN rights office to Myanmar
- UN welcomes ICJ order; trusts Myanmar will duly comply with it
- Myanmar panel: Security forces likely committed war crimes
- House leaders march Trump impeachment articles to the Senate
- Musharraf: Death penalty for ex-Pakistan president thrown out