Bangladesh has communicated with the International Organisation for Migration (IOM) to bring back the bodies of 26 people who were killed in a gun attack in Libya and sought compensation for their families.Bangladesh has also sought information on the human traffickers and demanded punishment of those involved in human trafficking and killing after their arrest."We contacted with the IOM to...
- Killing in Libya: Bangladesh demands compensation, punishment of killers
- PIA A320 crashes in Model Colony near Karachi airport
- 12.2 crore Indians lost jobs during lockdown in April: CMIE
- British Airways to cut up to 12,000 jobs as Corona hit world
- Armed bandits kill at least 47 in Nigeria's Katsina state