Saudi Arabia said on Tuesday that it would start allowing pilgrims to perform Umrah gradually taking necessary precautions.The Ministry of Interior said the decision was made after assessing the developments of the coronavirus and in response to the desire of Muslims around the world to perform the ritual, according to Arab News.The first phase of the gradual return will include allowing...
- Saudi Arabia to gradually resume Umrah pilgrimage from Oct 4
- 9/11 and Covid-19: 2 mass trauma events with different recovery challenges
- New Zealand PM says mosque gunman deserves lifetime of 'complete and utter silence'
- Covid-19 reinfection possibility seems slim : WHO
- WHO in talks with Russia on Covid-19 vaccine