Bitcoin extended gains on Tuesday to a record high as the afterglow of Tesla Inc’s investment in the cryptocurrency had investors reckoning it would become a mainstream asset class for both corporates and money managers.Bitcoin has more than doubled over two months as institutional investors search for alternative wealth stores and retail traders ride the wave. Monday’s leap after Tesla’s...
- Bitcoin powers to new high as Tesla takes it mainstream
- 14 dead after India glacier collapse: government
- Protests sweep Myanmar to oppose coup, support Suu Kyi
- World faces around 4,000 COVID-19 variants as researchers explore mixed vaccine shots
- Myanmar doctors protest against coup that ousted Suu Kyi