Cyclone Nisarga, which intensified into a severe cyclonic storm in the Arabian Sea, is making landfall along India's western coast, forcing a high alert in the financial hub of Mumbai and evacuation of tens of thousands of people."[The] landfall process started and it will be completed during the next three hours. The northeast sector of the eye of the severe cyclonic storm Nisarga is entering...
- Cyclone Nisarga: Rare storm in decades pounds India's west coast
- Killing in Libya: Bangladesh demands compensation, punishment of killers
- PIA A320 crashes in Model Colony near Karachi airport
- 12.2 crore Indians lost jobs during lockdown in April: CMIE
- British Airways to cut up to 12,000 jobs as Corona hit world