Lawmaker Md. Habibe Millat, who heads the Inter Parliamentary Union (IPU) Advisory Group on Health, recently addressed the Pan-African Parliament (PAP), also known as the African Parliament.He spoke on the Universal Health Coverage (UHC) at the second general session of the fifth PAP on Tuesday (14 May).Some 33 countries including South Africa, Nigeria, Morocco, Sudan, Burkina Faso, Lesotho and...
- Lawmaker Habibe Millat speaks on Universal Health Coverage in Pan-African Parliament
- Islamic State claims it killed 11 soldiers in Nigeria
- Dozens of migrants drown off Tunisia coast after leaving Libya
- After ousting Bashir, Sudan’s activists struggle to loosen military’s grip
- South Africa votes with corruption, jobs as big issues