Britain’s Royal Navy detonated a WWII bomb at sea on Sunday after it was inadvertently dredged up by a fishing vessel the day before.Bomb disposal experts detonated the 2000lb (907 kgs) sea mine on Sunday morning near the Needles, the westernmost point on the Isle of Wight, an island off the coast of Dorset, in south-west England, reports www.euronews.com.Our bomb disposal experts safely...
- Watch: UK bomb disposal experts detonate WWII mine at sea
- Thousands turn out to watch Pennsylvania building demolition
- Camouflaged snow leopard image in Himachal Pradesh goes viral
- Man and family tied to tree; beaten up for eloping with married woman
- Adorable moment young girl rides on man's back during daily prayer