3 workers die inhaling toxic gas
Bogra: Three workers died after inhaling toxic gas in a reserve tank of a paper mill in Jogar Para area in Kahalu upazila of Bogra on Monday morning.
The deceased are Ador Ali, of Jogar Para, Hira, of Jhenai village in Kahalu upazila, and Shahadat Hossain, of Atmul village in Shibganj upazila.
Police said the trio died after inhaling toxic gas when they entered the reserve tank of Azad Pulp & Paper Mill in Jogar Para area to clean it at about 11:00am.
Police recovered the bodies and sent those to Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College Hospital morgue.