Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on Wednesday told Parliament that the loan Bangladesh is taking from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has no significant conditions attached with it.“IMF provides loan to a country only when it has the capacity to repay the loan. We’re not taking loan (from IMF) with any conditions,” she said replying to an opposition lawmaker in the House.Taking the floor on a...
- No condition for IMF loan to Bangladesh: PM tells Parliament
- Don’t stop cultivating cash crops, increase production: PM
- Tk 246cr to be spent on hilsa development, project cleared
- FM seeks cooperation from diplomats in bringing back Bangabandhu's killers
- Make investment environment more attractive: PM