The Executive Committee of the National Economic Council (Ecnec) on Tuesday approved five projects involving Tk 1,266 crore, including a Tk 246-crore one to develop hilsa resources in the country.The approval came from the 9th Ecnec meeting of the current fiscal year, held virtually with Ecnec Chairperson and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina in the chair.The Prime Minister, Finance Minister AHM...
- Tk 246cr to be spent on hilsa development, project cleared
- FM seeks cooperation from diplomats in bringing back Bangabandhu's killers
- Make investment environment more attractive: PM
- Health Minister inaugurates telemedicine service for COVID-19 patients
- Decision on general holidays likely on Thursday: State Minister