Foreign Minister Dr AK Abdul Momen on Sunday sought cooperation from foreign diplomats in bringing back fugitive killers of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.He was addressing a virtual discussion with foreign diplomats stationed in Dhaka and New Delhi marking the National Mourning Day to commemorate the 45th anniversary of martyrdom of Father of the Nation.Law Minister...
- FM seeks cooperation from diplomats in bringing back Bangabandhu's killers
- Make investment environment more attractive: PM
- Health Minister inaugurates telemedicine service for COVID-19 patients
- Decision on general holidays likely on Thursday: State Minister
- 5,000 technologists to be recruited soon: Health Minister