Cox’s Bazar: CARE Bangladesh opened a 40-bed isolation centre in Rohingya Camp 4 Extension at Cox's Bazar to treat and support the Rohingya community with mild to severe COVID-19 symptoms. The centre is well-equipped with separate dormitories, washrooms and bathing spaces for male and female patients where doctors, ambulance, medicines, oxygen support, and Covid-19 sample collection services...
- CARE Bangladesh opens Covid-19 isolation centre at Cox’s Bazar Rohingya camp
- Lack of proper official recognition left women smallholder farmers at stake
- Le Reve launches a unique Eid-ul-Azha collection
- Health Minister inaugurates telemedicine service for COVID-19 patients
- Youth Hub working through Trikonomiti Project