SHAF Inc supports Bidyanondo helping people in Bangladesh
Many countries in the world are currently affected by Novel Coronavirus. In the midst of the current coronavirus pandemic, Bidyanondo is organising projects to help people who are facing difficulties finding the basic necessities of life. S.H.A.F Inc. will raise $30K through Facebook donation campaign to fund the goals listed below.
The campaign’s goals are—
1. Collect and distribute food to 2,00,000 homeless people who are the most vulnerable to COVID-19.
2. Provide 3500 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to doctors, nurses and other medical staff who work at the front line.
3. Provide hand sanitizer to pregnant women and most vulnerable.
4. Construction of 15 mobile hand wash modules at the slum areas, where there are no proper sanitation facilities.
5. Providing disinfectant spray for seven major hospitals where COVID-19 patients will be treated.
The organisation said to the people, ‘Please donate to reach us our goal, help these vulnerable unprivileged people to get the needed support to survive and fight the pandemic. We are all in this together, with your help we can walk forward together to a better future.’
Currently Bidyanondo foundation has 56 full time employees and a few hundreds of volunteers working together on various projects, which includes six orphanages, providing meals to homeless, poor and less fortunate kids, old and disabled people, providing free legal aid to people who cannot afford it.
S.H.A.F Inc. is a nonprofit organisation located in California dedicated to providing educational resources to schools in rural villages and areas in Bangladesh.