The Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC) says the level of radiation emitted by mobile phone towers is not harmful for human health risks and the environment.“The standard permissible amount of radiation exposure from mobile network tower is below the level of international standards and BTRC guidelines. So, there’s no reason to get scared,” Brig Gen Md Shahidul Alam,...
- Mobile radiation exposure not harmful to health, environment: BTRC
- Intel, Qualcomm, and other chipmakers reportedly join Google in Huawei ban
- Google suspends some business with Huawei after Trump blacklist
- Bangabandhu Satellite’s commercial operation begins today
- Facebook changes its livestreaming policy