Huawei’s bad weekend is turning worse as the company’s American suppliers are all falling in line with a US government edict banning them from doing business with the company. Bloomberg now reports that Intel, Qualcomm, and Broadcom, three of the world’s leading chip designers and suppliers, are cutting off their dealings with Huawei, effective immediately. Nikkei reports that German chipmaker...
- Intel, Qualcomm, and other chipmakers reportedly join Google in Huawei ban
- Google suspends some business with Huawei after Trump blacklist
- Bangabandhu Satellite’s commercial operation begins today
- Facebook changes its livestreaming policy
- Driverless electric truck starts deliveries on Swedish public road