Health officials in China have published the first details of more than 70,000 cases of Covid-19, in the biggest study since the outbreak began, reports BBC.Data from the Chinese Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CCDC) found that more than 80% of the cases have been mild, with the sick and elderly most at risk.The research also points to the high risk for medical staff.It comes as a...
- Coronavirus: Largest study suggests elderly and sick are most at risk
- China sees rise in coronavirus cases, death toll rises by 105
- China sees 2,641 new coronavirus cases, 143 deaths, as it struggles to slow spread
- Outbreak and uncertainty; virus challenges global companies
- Virus death toll surges as China changes way it counts cases