A U.S. aircraft carrier group led by the USS Theodore Roosevelt has entered the South China Sea to promote “freedom of the seas”, the U.S. military said on Sunday, at a time when tensions between China and Taiwan have raised concern in Washington.U.S. Indo-Pacific Command said in a statement the strike group entered the South China Sea on Saturday, the same day Taiwan reported a large incursion...
- U.S. carrier group enters South China Sea amid Taiwan tensions
- Biden rolls back Trump policies on wall, climate, health, Muslims
- Biden to assume U.S. presidency amid deep division and raging pandemic
- Biden to block Trump's plan to lift COVID-19 European travel restrictions
- 'It was a non-event': Pro-Trump protests quiet amid massive police presence across U.S.