PDB employee electrocuted in Sherpur
Sherpur: A PDB electrician died from electrocution and two others were injured in Lava area of Nakla upazila on Thursday noon.
The deceased is Jahid Hasan, about 25 years old, son of Matiur Rahman of Kurshabadagour village of the upazila.
Officer-in-charge of Nakla Police Station Khan Abdul Halim said Jahid Hasan suffered injuries after he came in contact with a live electric wire while working in a roadside electric pole at 12:00 pm, leaving him dead on the spot and two others critically injured.
Of the injured, Rony Mia was sent to Mymensingh Medical College Hospital in critical condition, added the OC.