Mother, daughter electrocuted in Panchagarh
Panchagarh: A woman and her daughter died of electrocution at Lalmohon Para village under Debiganj upazila of the district on Saturday afternoon.
The deceased are Protima Rani about 25 years old, wife of Provat and their daughter Khushi Rani, about 3 years old, hailed from the village.
Eye witness said Khushi Rani put her hand on an electric wire unconsciously and got electrocuted. Protima Rani also got electrocuted as she tried to save her daughter.
Local people rushed them to Debiganj Health Complex where the attending doctor declared them dead.