2 workers die from electrocution in Habiganj
Habiganj: Two workers died from electrocution at Ahmedpur in Madhabpur upazila of Habiganj on Wednesday night.
The deceased are Takbir Hossain, in his thirties, and Haider Ali, around 15 years old, of Baishtabpur village in the upazila.
Local people said an electric pole was rooted out during a storm in Tuesday night. The two labourers came in contact with the live electric wire while returning home from a husking mill around 8:30pm and sustained injuries.
Later they were taken to Madhabpur Upazila Health Complex where the doctors declared them dead.