Two boys electrocuted in Bhola
Bhola: Two boys were electrocuted at Didarmollah Panchbaria village of Doulatkhan upazila in Bhola on Sunday morning, reports UNB.
The deceased are Mohammed Shakib, 14, son of M Lokman Khan, and Shamim, 18, son of Dulal Miah of the village.
Daulatkhan police officer-in-charge of Enayet Hossain said Shakib came in contact with a live electric wire while switching a bulb at their poultry farm at about 8:00am.
Shamim was also electrocuted as he tried to rescue Shakib.
They were taken to Sadar Hospital where doctors declared them dead.