Boy electrocuted to death in Sherpur
Sherpur: A teenaged boy died from electrocution at Ramkrishnapur village in Sadar upazila of Sherpur on Tuesday.
The deceased is Rokon Uddin, 17, son of Masud Miah of the village.
Witnesses said Rokon suffered injuries after he came into contact with a live electric wire while he was playing music at his home on the occasion of Eid at noon, reports UNB.
Rokon was taken to Sadar Hospital where doctors declared him dead, said Sudhonaya Chandra Mandal, a physician of the hospital.