3 of a family electrocuted in Kurigram
Kurigram: Three members of a family died from electrocution at Khashirbhita village in Bhurungamari upazila of Kurigram on Wednesday night.
The deceased are Saifur Rahman, Saifur’s mother Majiron Begumand Saifur’s wife Mamtaz Begum, residents of the village.
Police said Saifur came in contact with live electric wire while repairing it at his house at about 10:00pm and died on the spot.
Later, Majiron and Mamtaz also met the same fate as they tried to rescue Saifur.
On information, police recovered the bodies and sent those to local hospital morgue.