What you should eat in cancer treatment
Everyone in this world is quite familiar with the name of cancer. Once cancer was a panic for people. Earlier, most of the patients died due to lack of treatment for cancer. But with the change of the era, the treatment of cancer has changed.
Radio therapy, chemotherapy, oral chemo are common treatment.. But along with these treatments, cancer can also be treated through food. Along with treatment, proper eating habits can be a cancerous healing cause. However, the cancer patient as well as the people around them should be conscious about the patients food habit.
Caution before cancer:
For any kind of major health issue everyone should consult with doctors. Sometimes we see small cysts in human body. For the lacking of treatment, the cyst becomes tumour and the cancer spreads from the tumour. So it is important to take treatment before it is too late.
Cancer treatment by food:
Along with medicine a cancer patient must take food from the beginning to the end as well as about 80% of the patients recovering from cancer, following the right diet and proper rules.
The patient should choose a nutritious and healthy balanced diet. Normally there is a deficiency in the patient's body during chemotherapy. The body becomes tight. There is a possibility of kidney problems for extra medicine. So patients with cancer are asked to drink more water as well as nutritious food. However, kidney patients refrain from drinking excessive water without consulting the doctor.
Cancer patient must eat more than soft foods, liquid foods, low oil spicy food, antioxidant foods, iron and protein foods. Healthy, fresh and pure foods can prevent cancer.
One must eat food along with cancer treatment:
1. Broccoli: This is the Antioxidant of the Cruciferous species that fight against cancer. It is very good for breast cancer especially.
2. Green tea: It is best to drink one to two times a day. Green tea controls antioxidants and body metabolism.
3. Tomato: It is a good source of vitamins and minerals. It works as an antioxidant.
4. Dark and green leafy vegetables: It is a good source of vitamins and minerals and is able to prevent diseases.
5. Carrots: Beta carotene is a good source.
6. Beetroot juice: Destroys cancer cells and good source of haemoglobin.
7. Pomegranate: Good source of haemoglobin, vitamin and mineral.
8. Celery: Celery fragrant vegetables fall into the group. It is able to prevent cancer.
9. Garlic: Extra Antioxidant Addition. Easily destroy cancer cells.
10. Sour fruits: Any kind of sour fruits is good for cancer patients.
11. Black Coffee: Without Sugar Black Coffee Refuses Cancer.
12. Fatty fish: The fish that have Vitamin D and Omega-3 are good for cancer. Especially the marine fish.
13. Turmeric: Turmeric is a very important element in cancer treatment. Because yellow antioxidants work as both oxidants and antibiotics.
14. Catfish: These fishes contain plenty of haemoglobin.
15. Cinnamon: Easily digestible.
16. Lemon Juice: If you drink lemon juice with light hot water, it is able to retract cancer.
17. Banana: Removes body toxin and has plenty of iron and vitamins.
18. Egg: Omega 3, good source of protein and calcium. A cancer patient can eat two eggs each day.
19. Avocado: It is able to destroy cancer cells.
20. Dark Chocolate: It plays a major role in preventing breast cancer.
Correct diet rules for cancer treatment:
For cancer patients, the minimum calorie needs to be around 2000. The patient needs to drink more water as well as nutritious and antioxidant meals. The minimum amount of water is about 8-10 glasses. The cancer patients need to take their daily meals 7-8 times. A nutritionist can suggest a diet chart in this case.
Foods that harm cancer patients or increase the chances of cancer:
1. Extra oil-fried foods.
2. French fries with extra saline.
3. Extra salt
4. Refined flour, flour and white sugar. Because they contain harmful chemicals that are very harmful for health.
5. Grilled foods.
6. Extra fatty foods
7. Various types of fast foods which contains color, essence etc.
8. Carbonated Beverage, Preservative Foods, Condiments
9. Processed food, baked food.
10. Cooked meals in microwave and meals cooked without lid.
11. Foods being cooked in oven by plastic plate , container
12. Tea with milk and sugar.
Advice: From the very beginning be conscious of taking food. Follow the right dietary for yourself and future generations.
*The writer is a Nutritionist (Project) at Abul Khair Group