Australian High Commissioner to Bangladesh Jeremy Bruer has said Bangladesh and Australia need to redouble their efforts to ensure that the two countries can take advantage of new opportunities in trade and investment as the world begins to recover from the fallouts of the COVID-19 pandemic."In Australia and Bangladesh, economic recovery will depend on a strong business sector," he told UNB in...
- Attracting more FDI important for Bangladesh: Australian HC Bruer
- BD High Commission begins NID registration for NRBs in UK, Ireland
- Chinese New Year gala celebrated in Dhaka
- Bangladeshis in Tripoli, adjacent cities advised to remain alert
- US embassy issues security alert for its citizen in Bangladesh