The government considers enhancing the skills of the country’s capable population and their productivity to fulfill the demand of the labour markets, both at home and abroad, aiming to face the adverse impact of COVID-19 that devastated the national economy.Some 1.2 crore Bangladeshi people are engaged in various jobs in 178 countries across the globe, according to an official document.In the...
- Govt relooks at labour market to tap potentials with skilled workers
- Global Entrepreneurship and Investment Summit 2020 ends
- Le Reve sets another milestone through Zalora
- Trade union leaders for transparent, inclusive incentive in RMG sector
- Outstanding loans of bank directors hit Tk 171,616 cr: Minister