My name is Sayeda Mahfuja Aktar Jhumu and I am a midwife working in Muktagacha-Upazilla Health Complex (UHC), Mymensingh. I am also the Vice-President of Bangladesh Midwifery Society (BMS) and honoured to be one of the first cohorts of professional diploma-level midwives to graduate in Bangladesh in 2016. As a midwife I can provide comprehensive sexual and reproductive health services for...
- Int'l Day of the Midwife: Story of a dedicated midwife working in a BD Health Complex
- This is how five countries slowed down Coronavirus
- Pandemic coronavirus response in Bangladesh : Practical steps required, not gibberish
- Begum Rokeya: Name of a brief candle in the darkness
- ‘I've fallen in love with Bangladeshi people’